So what’s it all about?
A whole new range of website options. Choose an existing Redback Graphics website Style/Theme with navigation and colour scheme, or pick a new colour scheme, and Redback Graphics will create a custom website Theme from the options you request. Standard pricing includes 3 custom Header images or slides, if your chosen theme uses them.
Your 3 main options up front are:
For the IT savvy
You Plug n Play – Purchase a Redback Graphics Theme, you plug it in, and play. Add/edit pages 24/7, no special software, just your internet connection and a computer required.
- Themes are provided in zip format and you install into your existing WordPress installation as you would any other WordPress theme.
- Generic header images provided with Templates (to suit your business) and can be replaced by FTPing new images to your website.
For the not so IT savvy
We Plug then you Play – You will need a domain name, web hosting (with cpanel) and a standard WordPress installation (all “plugged in” by Redback Graphics). Then choose your Redback Graphics Theme, maybe request changes to colour scheme or layout, then we will install your new website and hand over your login details so you can login and start playing! Adding and editing pages is similar to editing a Word doc, either copy and paste content or add images etc… all 24/7, and with no extra charges. Your only limitations are your time and your hostings bandwidth and space limits. Header images can be generic or custom designed to suit your business. They can be banner advertising or pretty pictures… your call.
- Redback Graphics configures domain name, installs hosting and your website, then provides you with your own login details to be able to edit 24/7.
- Header images created and included for your website, either from stock photography or from user supplied.
For the No time for Play – we need a website!
Redback Graphics will register your Domain Name ($29.95 for 2 yrs), setup your web hosting (full cPanel, from $90/yr small website), install WordPress and the Theme of your choice, AND install the content provided by you (Word doc is perfect), up to 5 pages of content. This may also include installation of various widgets and plugins that I feel are appropriate for your website and your future requirements. Then, we hand over your login details and you can start playing when you want to, but your website is up and running with your content included. From $550 depending on which layout and what content you require.
Complete package from $669.95
- Redback Graphics register and configure domain name, setup and configure web hosting, and install your website and custom theme.
- Redback Graphics installs up to 5 pages text based content provided by client, then provides you with your own login details to be able to edit 24/7.
- Up to 3 header images created and included for your website, either from stock photography or from user supplied.
- All websites include blog function, which can be visible or hidden from the public.
Additional optional extras
A standard website installation is offered as an entry level option that is capable of including any or all of the following, but unless otherwise stated, does not include:
- Custom fonts
- Custom designed background images or image based Navigation
- Contact or Response Forms
- Newsletter Subscription
- Social Media addons or Video clips
- Specialised Gallery plugins or photo editing of gallery images
- eCommerce Shop or PayPal purchasing buttons
- Additional custom slides
- Additional alternative colour schemes
- Secure Members Only areas via login
All of the above, and many more options, can be included by the website owner or Redback Graphics at a later stage, as your website develops, but the standard installation prices below do not include additional extras unless stated in the description.
All templates come with Email and phone support, are compatible with current and recent versions of WordPress, and include ongoing support for future versions of WordPress.
Theme installations alone do NOT include the installation of website content or pages, unless specified. This is quite a simple process and can be done by the owner of the website. Phone support will be provided during the early stages of your website if required.
All prices are for “as is” (colours and layout as shown in examples) Themes. Variations in layout or colour scheme may be extra, depending on what changes you require, and to which theme.
All new templates can come with the additional 3 to 6 column footer sections, as shown in the Business Classic example above.
Basically, I can create website templates for a range of business and personal applications, from your very clean and corporate look, to a more graphical, visual style for “types” of businesses ie Carpenters/Timber Floors etc websites with timber look graphics; Mechanical workshops and motorsport enthusiasts websites with carbon fibre or race style graphics, and then the “Colour” range where you can pick a website “style”, select a colour (to compliment your existing “brand”) and that creates your colour scheme.
All new websites are CMS (Content Management System), owners can log in and add/edit pages to their websites online 24/7.
Choose a colour scheme for each page
Need to split your website into two or more “looks”? All the latest templates can have multiple colour schemes, all within the one website. When you create or edit a page, just choose which look you want for that page and presto, that page can have a completely different look to the rest of your website.